Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update

Sorry, this place is obviously dead, but given the fact that I still have beautiful women checking me out, here is a cliff notes update for anyone that might care. Further details to follow when I can do it.

-A month and a half since my last update (WTF?)
-Went on the Disney Cruise
-Broke my ankle playing basketball drunk and barefoot with my 10 year old on the cruise
-Was in a wheelchair for the day at the Magic Kingdom (happiest place on earth my ass)
-Hobbled for the rest of the week thinking that I badly sprained it
-Finally went to the hospital a week after it happened and found out it was fractured
-In a boot and on crutches since them
-Hope to be off the crutches on Feb 22 and just have to walk in the boot for a while after that
-Not losing lbs
-Eating like a slob
-Had a ridiculous Pop Warner coaching saga over control of the team
-One of the good guys quit so I am stuck with the guy I don't agree with much
-My son's travel basketball team went undefeated and won the championship
-He started out a starter and finished not getting off the bench in the final game
-Little kid sports politics suck ass, people need to get a life
-Still have to endure the month of March with travel basketball weekly tournaments
-Had to actually talk to the coach about my kid's situation (lame)
-Can't wait till baseball season
-Work is pretty good but real busy
-I am getting dropped off and picked up every day but on someone else's schedule
-Crutches will screw you up royally
-The toilets at my new job are not automatic flushers, good times (for you jj)
-No spitters hanging around the work bathrooms either (again for jj)
-I am dying to get back to Vegas (to see Don and Carmen)
-Looking at buying a condo in NH

That's the cliff notes. Hope you all are doing well.

7 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Ahhh, glad to see you posting again.

Sorry to hear about the injury...old man. :)

You should fly down in April for some weekend fun.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger jjok said...

DUUUUUDE!!!!!!

That's a shitload of ughs.

In case you aren't aware, wifey is preggers......and with a boy! Best thing ever......thanks for the glimpse of boys sports politics. I don't look forward to it.

.....Hope you can come out for some pokery fun soon.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think of all the posts we were deprived of.

Oh well six months in sixty seconds. That's the pace of the world today anyway.

Stay in touch.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

eh, I was waiting for the movie version to come out anyway.

Welcome back.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

n1 donkey

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

YAY! I'm glad you blogged finally!

I'm sorry to hear about the ankle. Get that thing off your foot and bring your butt back out here to visit us!!

Don't come this weekend though - it's gonna be pure insanity here with the NBA All Star game.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Hey! You're alive! Somewhat busted up, but alive! Sorry to hear about all the crap, but it sounds like the crap is on the downswing (basketball ending, almost done with crutches, etc.) so get ready for the good times. Nice to see the readership is still here for ya. Just don't make us wait another month for an update...you sound like me over the summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?