Friday, March 31, 2006

Update from Florida

Damn it. Drewsmum just called me for the second time. First time was to tell me she made it safely. Very cool. This time, she called to tell me that the place they are staying rocks, that it is 85 degrees and perfectly sunny with the palm trees swaying, and that at 1:30 she will be...

...playing poker by the pool. They have some adult poker tourney or something going on. WTF?? Sipping pina coladas by the pool while playing poker in perfect weather. Good for you honey, good for you.

7 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I want to see some, "I just played poker for 8 hours straight since the wifey is gone" posts as well.

You may not be by the pool, but some pokery goodness should be on the books once the kiddies are sleepin'.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wife and I go to Panama City beach almost every year. I love the BEACH!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

You should put a warning on those posts. Wife was reading over my shoulder and is now pestering me for a tropical getaway from me and the kids :) Hope you get some good poker in.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Oops, sorry Dave. haha.

Lots of poker starting in about an hour. Oldest goes to bed at 8. Then it's on.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Poker4peace said...

It's hot in Florida. A/C went out in the 4x4 today and it feels like summer time. How I miss the snow sometimes.))

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Nice wife Chris! Mine wouldn't play a poker tournament if you bought her buyin for her, gave a $10,000 overlay into the pot, and made it just a two-person tournament. Nice work.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger phat said...

nice.. starting to get a bit cold here in sunny Melbourne. When I say cold though, I mean like 20-25C which is like 70F to 80F :)

waiting to hear how you fared this weekend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?