Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Katitude Rocks

Chicks dig guys that make the final table of the WWdN. At least that is the only reason I can think of that the super cool, truly spectacular Katitude would hook me up with the new banner you see proudly displayed above. After the tourney last night, I was thanking everyone for cheering me on and mentioned to Kat that I was hoping to get her bounty from Sir Waffle’s Birthday Bash Tourney. She had offered to design a banner as a bounty. As is normally the case, I was out way before she was on that day so no bounty for me.

She very graciously offered to hook me up anyway (because, like I said before, chicks dig guys that make the final table). She couldn’t sleep, and although I did offer her a remedy for sleep, reading my blog, she said she would hook me up right then.

I don’t want to appear ungrateful to Dugglebogey for the banner he hooked me up with, but how could I not lust after the designs of the Kat? Make sure to go over to Katitude Does Poker and check out her new design. It looks great.

9 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Very nice!

She does good work.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Awesome banner. I was the lucky donk that won her bounty in Waffles b-day tourney and have a kickass banner from her as well.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

She's never going to make any money doing freebies for you clowns. heh.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger phat said...

Man I wish I had some graphic skills. I can't even change a single colour on my blog template without it all looking like vomit.

Very nice banner drewspop! And congrats on the 2nd place!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger mookie99 said...

We are 99.9% sure we will be in Vegas from May 28-June 1. Not sure where will be staying yet, gonna probably book within in a week or so. I will let you know when we do.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Looks great. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Huma. I suck at html and graphics. Oh well. At least I've got poker!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I think that is my thumb!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kent said...

Nice finish and even nicer banner!

//you may want to resize it so that it doesn't run past the end of the background on the right...

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

I didn't notice that Kent. Done. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?