Thursday, March 23, 2006

I got smoked!

AussieDave just beat my ass but good in the HUC3. I think it only lasted about 15 minutes. I was already down to about 900 chips when my laptop got the blue screen of death. When I finally got back, I was down to 600.

Anyway, I called a raise with my 9d8d and the flop was 9 10 J, he bet 200 and I pushed the rest in. His Q 10 had me at that point and when the river brought another one, it was just another good swift kick in the junk.

Ok, gotta get back on the horse and play a 45 SNG.

4 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Davee is a challenge for sure. And he can be very aggressive. Btw..guess who broke him in on HU..lol

Hope you had a good time. I know I did.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

I did have a good time, all 15 minutes of it!

I will find you in cyberland so that you can kick me around HU too.

Thanks again for all the work you put in to arrange it.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Sorry to hear HUC3 didn't go so well, at least you still have a lead in the 45SNGC, that is until I catch up this weekend. :) Have a great weekend and good luck to your son in baseball tryouts.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Thanks for the well wishes Pres. He did well. I will post tomorrow about it. Gotta get ready for my tourney now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?