Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow, it's been a long time. Hardly any poker in my life these days. I did get out to Vegas in September, but other than that, unfortunately, I have been relatively gamble free for too long!

Football season was a lot of fun this year. I was an assistant coach to the little guys at the 7-9 year old level. It was fun to watch my 7 year old start off real tentative and then get more and more into the action as the season went on. I am going to be taking the team next year and trying to figure out if he might be quarterback material or not. At that age, it is tough to get enough time with the kids during practice, so he may be stuck with me working with him all summer instead.

We haven't been able to get up to ski nearly as much lastly either. After football ended, it was right into the holidays. We got up for 5 days during the New's Years week. The only cards I ended up playing that week, though, was A$$hole, which I hadn't played in years! It was a fun New Year's Eve.

Last week, I we were at Disney. I am back to work today for the first time in 10 days and need a vacation from the vacation. Damn, walking about 18 miles a day down there and the weather wasn't even that great. Ok, hard to complain about low 60's since it was hovering around zero all week in Boston, but still, I was hoping for more.

We are in the midst of basketball season, which is only 1 night a week and I coach my 7 year old in that too. Baseball season is right around the corner, and then right into football. My poker tourney fundraiser will be in April, so I will be cracking on sponsors for that one soon. Hope everyone is well out there and enjoying whatever they are into these days. Stay happy!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey Chris! Check out my blog. I'm giving you an award. Please come accept your award and play along :)

Thanks! We mis syou by the way! When are you coming back out to Vegas? Ready for some Diablo Cantina??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?