Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fantasy Football season starts slow...

Well, I did manage to edge out Waffles this week in the blogger league, but lost all three of my other leagues. Not a good start at all. One of my teams is really weak. Not to make excuses but I wasn't at the draft and my partner butchered it. Big time. I am already pushing the panic button on that league and it is the most expensive one I am in. Kinda sucks.

I forgot to mention that yesterday I went over to Fenway park to give blood. Since September 11th, they have done an annual drive on the anniversary. I went the first year and it was a cluster. I think they had like 8 beds and it took about 4 hours to get through. Yesterday, I didn't really care if it took that long, since my notice has been given (haha), but it was much more efficient. They had about 60 beds and I was done in an hour. It was cool because they do it up in the closed in private suite area overlooking the park. They also had a ridiculous amount of food that they gave to everyone donating. I skipped the Fenway frank but did have some Legal Seafoods clam chowder and some chicken fingers.

We had our family dinner out last night for my great aunt's b-day. It was fun and great to see a bunch of the family. I have an oddball uncle that lives down in Florida and he was up and made it, so it was nice to see him. I also found out my cousin's next fight is going to be the day after Thanksgiving at either Mohegan Sun in Connecticut or at a place in Boston. I am looking forward to seeing that.

Check out the new ad for PokerSavvy on the right. They are running their monthly blogger only freeroll tomorrow night. If you aren't already signed up for PokerSavvy, what are you waiting for? I mean really? Do you not like rewards and $$$ or something? Click on the words PokerSavvy (since that is my referral link ;) and get that Mansion promo taken care of for the easilest $90 you will ever earn. If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

I doubt I will get to play any poker tonight as we have open house for my oldest at school. Good luck to everyone out there.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Closer game then I though.. I have another tough week this week.. when do I get to play the easy teams?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

yo amigo,

my email is smokkee@cox.net

i'll take the Bolts this week in that pool, thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?