Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Challenge is set, let's light this candle - Update

Update: We needed to turn to the first alternate. Kat decided she was way to afraid (yeah right) so Don is taking her place. Not sure on what odds he has placed on himself.

So we have all 20 people for the second 45 SNG Challenge. I will be updating the 45 SNG Challenge Blog with updates on the challenge from here forward. If you are in the challenge, please see that space for more information as we get started tomorrow. The Don should have his vegas lines ready shortly and they will be posted for your fun and enjoyment.

Not much going on this weekend, for once. It will be good to be able to get a few things done around the house without too much rush. It is going to be hot as hell here so I am sure some type of water activities will be found.

I need to do some small finishing items in the new rooms like get some outlet covers and switch plates on, the doorknob on my son's door, etc. I also have to get those pictures up.

Last thing in my boring space for today is my iPod situation. Maybe someone can help me. My old laptop died so I don't have access to my old iTunes library. I want to cover the music off of my iPod and onto the new computer so the files can be added to the iTunes library on this machine. Any advice out there? I connected the iPod and my machine recognizes it as a "hard drive" as well as iPod, so I thought I could just transfer the music files myself. When I go into Windows explorer or My Computer, it doesn't show those files, hence I can't transfer them. Anyone have some advice?

Ok, that's it, if you are part of the challenge, check out that site to get kicked off. If you didn't get in this time, hopefully you can join us next time.

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in from Vegas.

Surflexus 3:1
CC 7:2
Drizz 5:1
WillWonka 6:1
JJok 6:1
Presdavelee 8:1
23skidoo 8:1
Guin 10:1
Mookie99 12:1
Mowenumdown 12:1
Darval 15:1
Tripjax 15:1
Drewspop 15:1
Highonpoker 18:1
CarmenSinCity 20:1
Katitude 20:1
Gilain 25:1
Grinditout 30:1
Sowbug 40:1
Johnny Mac 50:1

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Thanks Johnny, I actually used ipodcopy this morning but thanks.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger katitude said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger katitude said...

Ahem.

1) I am not "afraid". Not of you lot anyhow *grin. No time to play babes as I'll be cruisin' the backroads of Ontario.

2) TWENTY TO ONE?!?!?!? Sheesh. I do like CC's Hammer odds tho...I see Hammers everywhere. I need professional help.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Damn...this is gonna be fun. Great lookin' list, and I normally go for underdogs, but how the hell could you bet against Surf?

Wouldve loved to participate Chris, but with me trying to wrangle my girl down to Vegas in August, have to play less online as part of the deal.

Spineless I know, but there ya have it! Cya brotha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?