Thursday, July 13, 2006

45 SNG Challenge - Field is set

Update:

Ok, it looks like I have 20 runners. The following are the brave souls that have signed on:

CarmenSinCity
Mookie99
Grinditout
Highonpoker
Gilain
Katitude
23skidoo
JJok
WillWonka
Drizz
Presdavelee
Drewspop
Mowenumdown
Guin
Surflexus
Tripjax
Johnny Mac
Darval
CC
Sowbug

Please send the following info to me via email or post it to the 45sngc blog so that everyone will have the info. I need you to post or send me your Stars screenname, Yahoo screenname, and email address if you haven't already. Also, please send your entry fee to me (drewspop (Plymouth)). You can start anytime on Sunday that you want, and I will be on Sunday night kicking off my run to glory so I will look for others on the girly chat.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunds like fun, count me in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?