Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tanner Evers Tourney Tonight

I will be playing in the tourney that Mookie set up as a benefit on Full Tilt tonight. A lot of people are putting up bounties, so I decided to join them.

As my bounty, I will pay for your entry into a knockout pool for the NFL season. It is a $20 knockout pool in which you pick a different team each week to win their game, no spread included. I am also already in the pool. If you are the person to knock me out tonight, shoot me an email and I will give you all the details and the person you need to get your pick to. The pick for week 1 is due by noon on Thursday.

I had my 4th and final fantasy football draft last night. This is the league that I have been in the longest, over 10 years. I ended up with the 6th pick and took Steven Jackson. I also ended up with Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Darrell Jackson, Dante Culpepper, Rueben Droughns, Chris Cooley and backups. Not a terrible team in a 12 team fantasy league.

Tonight's football practice has been cut short due to a curfew being imposed by our town's board of health. There is a real scare around here about Eastern Equine Encephalitis, which is being spread by mosquitos. Dam bugs have actually killed 2 people so far with the disease, so the first frost can't come fast enough now.

Good luck to everyone in the tourney tonight and good luck taking me out.

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Thanks for pimpin' the tourney, good luck tonight.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

hey chris,

thanks for hooking me up in your pool. put me down for the Patsy's this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?