Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pimpin' ain't easy...

...well, unless it is for Kristin's paintings, Mookie's tourney, and PokerSavvy!

Ok, first up, check this out. First, the picture I sent to her...



and then the painting...



Come on now, is that great or what? She even made my butt a little smaller, wOOt! If you want a surprise Christmas gift, get your orders in now. I can't wait to get it.

I will be playing the Mookie tonight. I have been pretty detached from the blogger events and even reading everyones blogs lately. Just been too busy with football practice and games, fantasy football, new job, etc. I am looking forward to mixing it up tonight and having some fun.

I will also be playing in the PokerSavvy freeroll on Poker.com tonight. Those guys do a great job and the rewards you can earn from their points are great. I have said it a million times and I will say it again, you have to sign up and do the Mansion promo if nothing else. Especially since if you sign up through my link, with drewspop as your referral, I get that much closer to an Xbox 360 through their points store. Let's go, hook me up, then tell your friends so they can start earning you some points too!

7 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

That picture is awesome ! If you don't mind me asking...whats the price range for something like that ?

I would love to do something like that with my kiddos...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger PokerFool said...

Yo, where are you getting your information on the poker.com freeroll? I've signed up through PokerSavvy there, and I can't find any information on this freeroll

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Mook, I will IM you.

Pokerfool, I got an email from support. Hit them with an email and ask about it. Since it is a blogger only thing, they prob don't have it on the site. Are you registered with them as a blogger?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Thats a pretty cool pic man.. is there any reason you did everyones ass instead of faces? Are you fugly or something? Is Kristin bad with da faces? heh. Really cool painting though.. IM me too.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kristin Lee Painting's said...

Hey Chris
Thanks for the ad :) Good Luck in the Mookie tonight and You kick major butt for donating blood, sounds like a nice set-up.
Can I link you on my page?

Kristin

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Thanks for playing in the tourney last night...

Which token tourneys do you usually play in ? I'm thinking of trying those out sometime.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Chris - the painting looks great. I'm with mookie - once I get to Buffalo I want to get something like this done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?