Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Holy Shit, I am so pissed off...

This has nothing to do with poker, but I am on personal tilt right now, big time.

We have a psycho bitch neighbor across the street. Her and her husband have 3 adult children and then an 8 year old. Basically, we have had nothing to do with these people since they moved in. Two of the adult children live at home still and are basically no good. The 8 yr old has trouble keeping any friends, basically because the mother is a psycho. From what we hear, she has pissed almost everyone off at one point or another and the kid basically has only the next door neighbor to play with. For whatever reason, those neighbors tolerate her, but we know them also, and they are cool.

She and our old next door neighbor had an issue at one point, due to the kids. The short story is, they basically can’t stand each other. Our old neighbor moved, but lives close by still and stops by our house often. My oldest and her kid are best friends.

A couple weeks ago, my son went over to play with the son of the neighbor of the psycho. After a little while, psycho calls her son, who had come over to play with the other kids, over to her and talks to him for minute. She then proceeds to berate my son for calling someone names. My son was pretty intimidated and basically went home crying. Now, I believe my son when he says that he didn’t do anything. He is the first to tell me when he does something wrong, but said he didn’t even say anything to anyone.

I was ready to go over and raise hell but the more we thought about it, the more we thought it made more sense to just ignore them and stay away.

Last week, my son was just getting ready to play with the same kid again and psycho came out and asked the other kid if he wanted to come over and swim in their pool. It was just to spite my son. He said no, that he was playing with my son. Basically, I think that kid is the only friend her son has, and she is threatened when that kid plays with anyone else.

Last night, my wife tells me, as we are lying in bed, that she forgot to tell me what happened yesterday. She said our old neighbor came by and was in the driveway. My wife went out to talk to her at the end of the driveway for a minute or so. As soon as she left, my wife got the mail, then heard someone yell, “yeah, you better go back in your house, because I am scary!” ??!!!!!????

She said she turned back to see who it was, but no one was there, so she just started walking, with my youngest mind you, and she said she said it twice more. Now, the psycho’s front door is way back off the street. I am talking easily 200 feet. My wife said she didn’t know if it was the daughter or the psycho who said it, but it was definitely someone saying it from the screen door. I mean, talk about bizarre shit. The daughter was a possibility since, in the past, she had flipped off my wife as she drove by, unprovoked of course.

So I am lying there, steaming, but still thinking maybe the comments were directed to the old neighbor, who had just driven off.

Well, my wife just called me and said she was gonna lose it. She took all of the kids on a bike ride in the neighborhood. My oldest 2 were up ahead of her a little ways, but she was riding down the street with my youngest when the psycho’s daughter drove by and yelled, Bitch!

Now, you have to know my wife to understand how crazy this all is. I mean, she is the nicest person to everyone, and she has no enemies in the neighborhood at all. It is completely unprovoked and very unsettling. She just called my buddy, who is a cop in town, and they are sending someone over to talk to my wife about what happened. I mean, this is pretty clear cut harassment, but I mean, what the fuck?

Why don’t people get a life? Why are some people so pathetic? I just had to get this out there, because I am getting ready to go to my interview, and I am all fired up now. More to come, I am sure. Unbelievable.

12 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Sorry to hear that about your neighbors. I feel your pain though, that is basically the reason we are not still living in Baltimore. I would try to use the police as much as possible.

If that doesn't work, let me know. I know some people, who know some people, who take care of these type of situations :) Take care.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

What's the term for trailer trash when they've bought a house?

I guess in your case, it'd be "neighbours".

Jebus! Hopefully you get this sorted out soon.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger mookie99 said...

That's tough especially since you have kiddos. These seem like the type of people who probably will never leave too huh.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

That's tough especially since you have kiddos. These seem like the type of people who probably will never leave too huh.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

There's no cure for shallowness, except maybe humility.

But it sounds like humility would bring on hostility, and you definity do not want that to even start cause it won't stop till one of you moves.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger jjok said...

talk to someone who can tell you about anger management type stuff......like Waffles and Duggles.

They can probably help you out.....

good luck. Buy a gun.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Good lord Chris - your neighbors are so immature and obviously BORED! I hope you get the police to scare them.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I could be you neighbor! Do not forget! What a bitch that woman is.. probably has some mental illness and since we do not lock those people up and torture them with electricity anymore you have to deal with her.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you punch her right in the mouth and tell her to stay the fuck away.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

All, thanks for the comments. Crazy Neighbor cracked me up. I would love to go with Don's comment to be honest.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a tense situation, especially since you have young kids. It would take all the self control I have not to go ballistic on their asses. Hope you get it worked out.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Thanks for playing last night. Congrats on the recent 45 SNG success. Looks like its gonna be race between 4 or 5 of you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?