Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spraying the Nest

This should easily go down as the dumbest post you will read today but I need to ask this question. Does anyone else have a problem with the self flushing toilets at work/in public places?

I am a nester, so I will go about lining the seat neatly for myself, then struggling awkwardly to pull down the drawers while attempting to trick out the sensor thingy so it won’t flush when I turn around to sit. There is one particularly aggressive stall in our men’s room that always flushes on me just after I line it up and the flush is so violent that the water from the bowl sprays the nest.

What to do? Ok, sorry I am even posting this, but am I the only one who has come across this?

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Honestly, I'd rather sh*t my pants then use a public toilet. My big fear isn't the seat itself: it's the piece of bowl at the front...God help me if I ever touched that...

Still, if I had to and was faced with an aggressive sensor, I'd probably kick the ever-loving sh*t out of it with the hopes of breaking it.

Failing that, go in the sink...

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger jjok said...

A simple question of dynamics.

Try dropping the drawers prior to placing the toilet lining.

Then act fast in hopes that you don't get your ass sprayed.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Alan said...

The "Opus" comic last Sunday was about this very issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?