Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pokersourceonline Blogger Freeroll Tourney

Well, I did get to play and just finished...6th. I got it all in on a short stack with AKd and was called by AQs, but he spiked the queen and sent me to the rail on an important bubble. The tourney paid out the top 27 spots but the top 5 got a lot more cash and Nevada Jack chips to boot.

I hate taking bad beats, but when the payout from from $60 to $150 + $200 in poker chips, that really sucks.

Anyway, tough to complain since it was all free. Gotta go to bed now. Congrats to Dugglebogey, Katitude, and Jordan for making it to the final table. Also congrats to Drizz and Mookie for making the final 2 tables. It was fun to be in the girly chat with most of these guys during the tourney. Thanks for the mutual railing power.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

I would have made the final two tables if Jordan hadn't gayed me with his flopped flush. At least I made the money! Nice finish Chris, and too bad you didn't make that final payout section.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Thanks Matt.

Johnny Mac, thanks for stopping by. It was nice playing with a neighbor and all. Nice run you made.

Good luck and hope to see you in future tourneys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?