Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ramblings

Played a little on Ultimate last night and ended down about $5 after an hour or so. I was actually down about $30 at one point, playing like a total donkey at PLO. I had some great starting hands and was lured into some bad calls by the players from the night before. Yes, since they were bad, I was calling bets with top 2 pair in an obvious straight situation. Dumbass moves.

Anyway, I was down to about $3.50 at one table when I flopped a FH and got paid off. Mostly because I was playing like such a donkey to that point I assume. Anyway, ended up going on a nice run and got back to within $5 of what I started with…I think.

The reason I don’t KNOW is that UB is a piece of crap these days. At least this week, they have had some serious software issues. This was one of the reasons I pulled my cash out last month also. The SNGs were always having issues getting started. Last night, not only were the SNGs not working, but the “My Account” page was also not available to anyone.

I think it is time to give up on UB for a while and start something new. Maybe finally Full Tilt. I would like to play in Waffles b-day bash tourney anyway, especially since he is now donating the proceeds to charity. I know how to donate, that is for sure. I downloaded FT a while ago but have never made a first deposit. I assume I can still help someone by using their name as a referral somehow. Let me know how and I will.

I also just got my instant bankroll email from PSO regarding Titan, signed up for through Dugglebogey. I just haven’t been home within their calling hours yet this week so I haven’t done my lie detector test to receive the $50. It is my oldest son’s 9th b-day tomorrow and drewsmom and I are taking him to the Celtics (ugh, terrible, but he loves b-ball) so tonight is the family b-day dinner. I will be home early enough to make the call so Titan players can start taking my free money this weekend probably.

Just saw Fat Dan’s new template that Tripjax put together for him. Looks good and reminds me how crappy mine is (sorry to all you that use it Hoff, Huma, etc.). I might try to mess with something this weekend, which could mean nothing to read for a while when I screw it up. Haha, that means I actually think someone reads this crap.

Anyway, have a good one.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

OHHH OHH! ME ME ME! My Full Tilt Banner links in as my affiliate code! OOOH OOH Please be the only person I have ever made any money from blogging from! PLEASE! lol. If you signup to FT use my link, pleeease. You can become Blog of the Month for April!! lol. Cya at the Bash. Also, I highly reccomend the cash game at FT, people buyin for 1/2 buyins, play badly, donk money, even I can win sometimes.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

First come first served. Don't know that I want to pressure of blog of the month. My space is a snoozer.

Now I have to just think up something for a bounty that people will want.

I will obviously be giving it up.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

OK I admit, I laughed on that last post. I'm horrible.

I should be at waffles bash, see you there, and thank you for your kind words.

Bummed I didn't get the first come first serve, but oh well...damn the waffles...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?