Monday, February 27, 2006

Bonus Successfully cleared at Interpoker

Pretty busy at work today so this will be a quick one. I did clear my Interpoker bonus last night. I had a really rough stretch and at one point, I was down to about $20 of my original $100. Things like set over set and bigger boats on the river in PL Omaha did me in. Luckily, I got on a streak and got back up to about $45, with about 80 hands to clear still.

I opened 2 15c/25c NL HE tables with $15 each and 1 15c/25c PL Omaha Hi/Lo table with $10. I cleared the hands in about 2 hours while winning some nice pots at one particularly loose tables. The deck was hitting me in the face. I hit 500 raked hands with about $76 of my original $100. With the bonus, that put me at $176.

I cashed out $100 to re-whore somewhere else, and left the $76. I guess you get a $40 monthly bonus for 200 raked hands so hopefully I can do that each month and build up the bankroll.

Now I just have to figure out where to deploy the $100 in new resources. I was thinking about Ultimate because I have about $140 in uncleared bonus and they pay it as you go in increments. At the same time, the UB bonuses don’t expire so maybe I should take advantage of something else? So many choices, so many sleepless nights.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Congrats on the good finishes this weekend in the live games!

And congrats clearing that bonus! A nice easy $76, eh?

By the way, I just thought I'd let you know that if you redeposit that $100 you took out of Interpoker, you'll get another $100 bonus for the month of March. It'd be another 500 raked hands, but you seemed to do pretty well on the first $100.

You can also withdraw the $100 once you've deposited: Interpoker doesn't care if you keep the money in your account or not.

Anyway, you know where to find me. I still have a little work to do to clear my bonus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?