Friday, February 10, 2006

Snow, snow, stay away...

Tomorrow night is my big tourney at my house. I have room for 48 people in my basement and it was all filled up until someone had an unforunate death in the family that took 6 people out of the mix. Anyway, I have 44 right now so it should be a good time. The only thing I have to worry about is a snow storm that is being forecast for tomorrow night. They are saying the snow is supposed to start around the same time as the tourney so we will see.

It will be interesting to see how much the addiction of poker will make people risk in turns of possible bodily harm on the icy roads. My money is on a full room.

I hope to have some fantastic stories of good and bad play. I think I have really improved since my last big game at the beginning of December. We'll see tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?