Friday, February 03, 2006

Home game tonight

I am having a home game tonight. Usually get around 8 or so guys. $10 games that usually last about an hour and half so we usually get 2 or 3 in. Should be a good time. I usually do ok with this group so hopefully I will win some cash that I can deposit into my online bankroll. We'll see.

I am also having a big game a week from tomorrow. I have 46 confirmed right now! I feel like an airline because that is really over my capacity of 42 (Maybe I can sqeeze in another table). The last time I did a big tourney like this, it was a blast but I did have a small number of last minute bailouts. $55 a head if you are in the area! I guarantee a spot to anyone that actually learns of this game through my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?