Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ugh 382...

382. That is the number of unread posts I have in my Bloglines account. That is a lot of catching up. It is going to take a while.

I had a great little break up in the White Mountains of NH that I hope to write up later tonight. I am busy as all hell at work and right after work, I am heading over to my son's football practice. Pop Warner practice starts today. It is about 95 degrees with plenty of humidity mixed in. Gotta love the starts of football season.

We got back from NH on Sunday and played in a golf tourney yesterday. Had a great time in the tourney and even scored a couple raffle prizes. A Deion Branch autographed Patriots football for my son, and a big ass Bass Ale cooler for my poker room. The thing is huge. It is literally about 3 and a half feet tall and squared, just big enough to fit a quarter or half barrell in. It is completely sealed and has a drain plug in the bottom. I could seriously fit a kid in there. It also has wheels on one side and a handle so you can pull it along. Looks like I am part of the band or something. Anyway, great addition to the room so that is cool.

Being back at work sucks and as I checked the blackberry this morning as I was leaving the house, I realized that I had an 8am staff meeting. I was late by about 45 minutes. Ah, the joys of living away from the city.

Ok, that is all I can fit in right now. Gotta get back to work. I will just leave you with one final thought. Is David Ortiz the man or what?

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Welcome back, sounds like vacation was awesome.

We need to play a few more 45s again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?