Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday Blues Braindump

Well this will be short and sweet since work is sucking today. I had a great weekend in Maine. Did a lot of fishing, tubing, swimming, and jetskiing. The kids loved it and I think we will be making another trip up during August sometime. It is a long drive but worth it.

We decided to drive home Sunday night so that the kids could sleep on the way and 3 hours into the 4 hour drive I got a call on my cell from Kat. She was calling from Vegas with a "nannynannybooboo" call to rub it in that I was missing the action. Thanks Kat, I appreciated that. I was already jealous enough and after that call, some of the various posts I have read, and some of the pictures I have seen, I won't be able to miss December.

I kinda played in the Hoy last night and got beat down. I have been playing and running bad lately. I will miss the WWdN tonight because I am going out for a couple after work with some friends. If I get home early enough I will be on the girly chat so maybe I will catch up with you.

I noticed quite a few of you have signed up through me at Pokersavvy. Thanks! Have you completed the Mansion requirements yet? Was it super easy like I promised? I hope so.

My son's room got finished and the carpet was installed yesterday. The furniture comes today. It looks great and I will probably post a couple pictures when I have time.

Lastly if this ridonkulous post, I think I mentioned something about the sprint triathalon I was going to do up in Maine. Well, it came and went. My sister did it but my wife and I bailed. Boy did we feel like slugs while my sister was working her ass off! So with that, I am signing up today for one in Hyannis, on Cape Cod, for September 9th. It is even wimpier than the one in Maine was but it is a start. 1/4 mile swim, 10 mile bike, and 3.5 mile run. Make sure you harrass me if I don't mention it for long stretches because sometimes I need the motivation.

That's it. I should have warned it would be a ramble. Have a good one.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Still waiting to find out if I cleared the Mansion requirements. I wagered the $50, but still no news...

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hearing about Maine brings up some great childhood memories. How the hell did I swim in 58 degree water anyway. Hope you ate your fill of lob-stah.

Dude, wtf are you thinking about this triathlon? I'd bag that shit so quick.

Missed you bro, definitely in December.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Fat Dan said...

I doubt I can make it in December. But amybe next year sometime. Triathalon is nuts. I am just now thinking about my first 5k, that will be in october.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?