Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Missed my train

Been real busy at work and didn't even get to post today.

After work, I went out for a couple beers intending to get the 6:20 train
home. Umm, I guess it is the 6:15 train now. That kinda sucks since I got
to the station at 6:17 huh. Bubbye train, bubbye.

Now I am sitting at the bar at Clark's in South Station waiting for the
7:29 train. Yup, 7:29. I better be punctual or I will miss the Mookie
tonight.

Life has been busy and poker has taken a backseat lately. I don't mind
really, but I do look forward to the blogger tourneys each week. We
finished my son's room and it does look kickass after my wife dropped some
more coin yesterday on framed Red Sox player pictures for the 2 oldest. I
will post those pictures soon. My son slept in his new room last night for
the first time and he loves it. The whole new floor looks great and
hopefully will ad to the value of the house down the road. It can't hurt
at least.

Went out for drinks last night with my old boss. Resume has been updated
and forwarded to him so you never know. One thing I do know is that I have
to make the blogger get together in December. Sounds like it was a great
time had by all and I don't want to miss the next one for sure.

Last of the random thoughts for today. Anyone interested in starting
another 45 SNG Challenge? Jordan worked hard to keep everything straight
last time but it was great. I don't want to steal it or anything but would
love to do it again. Anyone interested?

See you at the Mookie tonight (I hope!)

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Wow, now that is funny. I work on Lincoln street. I can get out at lunch most days. Just let me know what works for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?