Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Afternoon Productivity Killers

Played a little poker last night after my wife went to bed, while watching the basketball games. The free money Absolute had given me a couple weeks ago is going to expire soon so I figured I would play a WSOP entry level satellite and a $2 Freeze out. Bubbled in the satellite, which got my money back, and came in like 90th out of 370 or so in the MTT. Top 63 got paid. Was doing fine then went out in flames. Nothing special really.

I am planning on trying to figure out how to load my new banner and make some other changes to my template. I figured out last night how technically stoopid I am so we'll see what happens. Where the hell do you upload the image to so that you can reference it in the banner code? Shows how long it has been since I dabbled in this stuff. Sad really.

Anyway, if scoreboard watching isn't taking all of your time away from work this afternoon, check this out. Yes, it is ok to open at work. Have a good weekend.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Join Flickr and upload it there.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Klopzi said...

Man, I'm a programmer and I used to do hardcore web design...it took me an hour to figure this stuff out.

Back in the day, I could've gotten my new banner loaded and up in seconds. Nowadays, not so much. It's embarrassing really...

Good luck with the banner. Good luck with the poker. And Happy St. Patty's Day!

I'm off to drink...

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Thanks guys. He saw my whining and sent me some perfect instructions, mostly to shut me up I am sure.

Good stuff. Gotta get another beer now myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?