Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Superman

Superman is from Wagerlogic (Cryptologic) streamed via NYX and Quickspin casino platforms. There have been quite a few pokies that have come off the back of super heroes, but this one tops them all with 5 reels containing 50 lines, and each reel is 4 deep instead the standard 3!
Features come...


Read the full review of Superman Pokie

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger kompasqq 8888 said...

KompasQQ Memberikan promo - promo terbaiknya.
• Bonus Refrensi sebesar 10% + 10% = ( Total 20% untuk seumur hidup )
• Bonus CashBACK sebesar 0.5% ( Setiap minggunya )

KOMPASQQ menyediakan 6 Game Terupdate dalam 1 Web, dapat di mainkan 1 Account.
( Player VS Player | Fair.!!! | 1000% No ROBOT )
KompasQQ menyediakan GAME TERPOPULER Saat ini :
> #TEMBAKIKAN ( Fish Hunter )
> #SABUNGAYAM ( Cock Fight )
Kami menyediakan 5 BANK lokal untuk mempermudah transaksi.
BCA ----- BNI ----- BRI ----- MANDIRI ----- DANAMON
Minimal deposit & withdraw HANYA @Rp 15.000,- SAJA.
Proses dana Cepat dan Terpercaya hanya 1 - 3 menit saja dana pasti akan siap di proses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?