Wednesday, December 28, 2005

First Post...

Hi, my name is Chris and I am addicted to poker. Wife and kids aren't happy about it, but it is true. I live in "America's hometown", Plymouth, MA and I am a lifelong Red Sox fan and recent poker fanatic.

I have been reading other poker bloggers for the past 6 months or so (Mean Gene, Donkey Puncher, etc) and after hearing about all the fun this community is having, I decided to try and break in. I am not a writer by any means. I work for a financial services company in Boston in the IT group and am generally bored with my job. I play poker online at many sites under the name drewspop or jackspop (I also have a Nolan). I also play at one of the local bars that hosts the weekly free tourneys and play once or twice a month with a group of friends. Last month I hosted a tourney at my house with 42 people and it was a great time.

I will mostly be talking about my poker exploits and bitching about the Red Sox, but will undoubtedly be sharing some of the other inane things that are happening every day of my life. Anyway, hope to keep you awake and make some sense as I post to my new blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?