Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Excel Help

Although totally unrelated to gambling, I thought I'd talk about an extremely helpful website I came across the other day.

Now I'm not a very technical person so I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to use Excel properly. All I wanted to do was organize a list of contacts I had which was basically a schedule of tasks assigned to particular people and I wanted to sort it in a particular way.

Anyway I won't go too much into detail about it but I couldn't figure it out and none of my friend's/family are technically savvy either. So I started looking online for a solution and after browsing countless sites about Excel, it only made me more confused. I ended up finding a site called Excel Help which offered an actual consultation service. So I sent them an email about my problem and within a couple days, Chris (the owner of the site) responded and sent me a spreadsheet doing exactly what I wanted! On top of that, he did it for free!

So while this is quite a different topic from the normal posts I have on this blog, I thought I'd just give a shout out to a site that helped me tremendously

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Cool.

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

’ve enjoyed this blog very much. It’s an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems. It’s opportunities are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
Pker TBS Poker, Table Top Poker, Play Blackjack Free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?