Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bracket was almost busted already...

I think Tripjax may have put a hex on my BC Eagles. They just BARELY survived their first round game against Pacific in double OT, 88-76. They totally dominated the second OT. Hopefully they now catch fire. I have them winning it all, so my donation to the blogger bracket on mow's site would have been quick and painless. At this point, I am still alive.

I did end up playing in one 45 person SNG last night. My wife went to bed early so I was able to join GCox25 in a $5 tourney toward our challenge. We also had mowenumdown, highonpoker, surflexus, and tripjax in various SNGs at the same time.

The short story is, although I was pretty shortstacked for most of the tourney, I got cards at the right times and built a big enough stack late to get in the money. Gary and I were at the same table most of the tourney and it was great that we both made the cash. I finished 2nd, which brought me a payday of almost $50, and put a pulse back into my paltry bankroll on Stars.

That's it for today. No poker tonight. Just bball.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice finish, BC gave me a scare as well.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I am sure that you noticed I have BC in the final 4

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

Very good pick us, don't you think? ;) Hopefully that will be the wake up call they needed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?